- Yahoo, Canada.com and Huffington Post
- CBC The National
- The Globe and Mail
- The National Post – she wrote a 12-week weight loss feature article series
- CTV Morning Live Vancouver – she currently pops in about once a month
- City TV Canada-wide – she appeared in 48 episodes of What’s Cooking, a nation-wide cooking show
- The Vancouver Sun – for several years she supported readers with 13 weeks of tips on fueling for Canada’s biggest 10K Run, the Sun Run
- The Province – she’s had a 3-recipe feature on Sundays for 3 years, contributed to a weight management series and regularly provides context on food and nutrition matters
- Canadian Living, Chatelaine, Maclean’s, Reader’s Digest, Today’s Parent and many more…
Follow her for food ideas on Instagram
Patricia has written extensively in the areas of food, recipes, health and nutrition with emphasis on making sense of the latest food trends, genuine well-being for adults and children, feeding a busy family, weight and diabetes management, sport nutrition and gluten-free eating. She skillfully shares the truth, science an fact-based information in a way that inspires action.
Author of The 101 Most Asked Nutrition Questions and 5 cookbooks including: The 80-20 Cookbook: Eating for Energy Without Deprivation and Simply Great Food.
Patricia has also contributed content and chapters to such books as The Beginning Runner’s Handbook (© Greystone Books 2005), Fit to Deliver (© Hartley & Marks Publishing Inc., 2005) and Fit to Play Tennis (© Racquet Tech Publishing 2006).
She has been a regular contributor to blogs including What’s Cooking TV show, Urban Baby and Toddler and Wellness Matters among other magazines.
She has created recipes, meal plans, consumer tip sheets, copy for food ads and food packaging.