The secret to permanent great health and well-being revealed!
The healthiest people out there consistently do a few things. They buy healthy groceries week in and week out, keep lots of fresh vegetables, whole grains and quality protein options on hand and make a consistent effort to eat well at least 80% of the time. They aren’t obsessed and don’t freak out when they occasionally stray from their 80% approach. Equally, if not more, important, they’re consistent with exercise. They don’t over train and then become inactive. They take a permanent, ongoing healthy approach to exercise. It’s as much a part of their routine as showering or sleeping. And their sleep habits are consistent too. In addition, consistency is maintained in other areas that impact health including stress management, job satisfaction, satisfying relationships and more.
To celebrate the reveal of the secret to well-being, I share my secret sauce for delicious homemade fish tacos.
Creamy Caper Fish Taco Secret Sauce – Makes 1¼ cups
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- juice from 1 small lime
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp chopped capers
- ½ tsp each dried dill, cumin and chili powder
- Optional: 1/2 -1 tsp hot sauce or red chili flakes
- In bowl with a lid, combine yogurt, mayo and lime juice. Mix well.
- Stir in cilantro, capers and spices. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavour to develop well.
- Drizzle over tacos filled with: chunks of grilled white fish and a slaw of chopped cabbage, peppers, carrots and kale.