Have you ever wished there was someone you could just tap into whose been there and achieved success with many of the very things you’re trying to do? A Business “Mom” of sorts that you could talk to?
In my commitment to ensuring Canadians get THE BEST information regarding food in their lives, behind the scenes I’ve always been very dedicated to training and mentoring future leaders in the food and nutrition profession. I’m incredibly grateful to have been able to work with some of the very best and brightest stars in the business!
If you’re a food and nutrition expert looking to tap into the wisdom of a seasoned expert, book a mentoring session and let’s talk!
If you’ve ever wondered…
- How do I build a brand and a thriving nutrition consulting business?
- How can I develop my reputation as an expert and get called upon by the media and key clients?
- How can I become a better counselor in helping my clients achieve their goals?
- What are the steps involved in writing a book or cookbook?
- How do I go about inventing a food product and getting it into a grocery store?
- How can I become a great public speaker?
- What are the opportunities for dietitians in specialty areas like sports nutrition, corporate wellness, the grocery business, media or food industry?
- Pitching an idea to a potential employer in hopes of creating a brand new job?
- Seeking feedback on a proposal for a new media opportunity?
- Changing jobs and needing professional feedback on your resume?
- Re-branding your company and needing to brainstorm ideas or get feedback from a branding expert?
I’ve been there and have valuable perspective to share from my success that can help you make faster progress towards your goals. A strong believer in networking, I have established tremendous contacts and am very willing to help you get connected to the right people.
Send me an email or give me a call at 250-797-9017 and let’s book a session. I’m excited to hear about YOU and YOUR goals!
Here’s what some of the amazing colleagues I’ve had the opportunity to work with have said about the mentoring they’ve received. Be sure to check out their websites too. They are incredibly talented at what they do!
- “Patricia was the very first mentor I ever had, and I’ve looked up to her ever since the day I walked into her office. An extremely accomplished business woman and dietitian, Patricia’s passion for helping people succeed is truly unprecedented. I’ve had the great fortune of learning from Patricia over the years, and can put no price tag on the value it has brought to my professional and personal life. She is such a strong role model to so many, and I can personally attest to how powerful her influence has been on my career.“ Tori Wesszer of www.fraichenutrition.com
- “I was in my third year of University when I first met Patricia at a national nutrition conference and I immediately admired her. As a student, Patricia’s words of wisdom and energy always gave me the bounce in my step. Since then, Patricia and I (living on opposite ends of Canada) have been able to develop a wonderful mentorship relationship and friendship. I’ve become a better person and professional in large part because of her influence. I can tell you that having Patricia as a mentor has allowed me to build a solid foundation to skyrocket my career. I have always felt that I could pick up the phone to simply talk through things, ask for advice, or share excitement/disappointment/frustration – she always has my back! Patricia’s knowledge, diverse experience, and the genuine warmth of her personality will guide you, inspire you, and bring out the best in you.” V.Y.
- “For as long as I’ve known Patricia, she’s been a mentor to students. She helps you realize your own unique gifts as a professional, and then helps you identify how to leverage these for your career. Patricia’s positive style combined with her strength-based approach helps find something positive to build on, even when you cannot see it yourself. With her demonstrated breadth of experience as an entrepreneur, Patricia’s mentoring offers practical guidance, negotiating insights and strategies, and poses questions to help you identify areas to explore that you may not have thought of. I have sought mentorship from Patricia around changing career paths, pitching new ideas, negotiating contracts, marketing and communications, and niching. Patricia has helped to re-shape how I think about success and failure, an essential hurdle I have surmounted as I venture into entrepreneurship.” K.H.
“If you could package up passion, leadership, mentorship and grace in one person, that person would definitely be Patricia! As a fellow media communicator, I often connect with Patricia after our respective TV interviews. We’ve shared so many laughs and collegial advice with each other about the realities of working in the media and PR – everything from food prep horror stories to wardrobe and crazy questions! It’s wonderful to be able to chat openly with Patricia. She’s the loudest cheerleader for colleagues and is completely generous with her time, thoughts and words. Any food and nutrition professional would definitely benefit from Patricia as an inspiring mentor.” S.M.
- “Patricia has been amazing to work with! I’ve followed her work for many years, and have always been impressed with how practical her advice is! She’s very approachable and truly understands the nutrition profession from many different angles. Her commitment to helping colleagues develop their skills is admirable. I’ve learned a lot from Patricia. She helped me discover my true passion for my business, and let go of what thought I needed to be. I highly recommend Patricia as a mentor!” S.W.
- “I’ve known Patricia for over 10 years, and she has always stood out as “super-star” colleague. If you are looking for a senior colleague with a wide range of professional experience to mentor you I would highly recommend Patricia! She’s nationally well-respected with a genuine willingness to share her knowledge, skills and expertise with others. If you’re seeking a coach to guide you in establishing a private practice, learning more about professional writing, recipe development, cookbook writing, preparing for a public speaking event or media interview Patricia is your “go-to” expert. She approaches her work with professionalism, enthusiasm, and innovation. Thank-you Patricia for sharing your expertise and professional voice with your colleagues.” G.S.
“Patricia is an amazing mentor! She helped me to better understand the opportunities available in media and has never hesitated to hop on the phone and support me in talking through pitch ideas or key messages. This woman, well-known and respected in the field, passionately shares time, wisdom, and resources to support food and nutrition experts in Canada and beyond.” C.B.
- “Patricia was an inspiration to me first as an intern (over 15 years ago) and from there a mentor, business partner, co-author of our book and friend. I attribute many of the opportunities and successes in my early career to my relationship with Patricia. Over the years she has been an inspiration with her creative entrepreneurship, leadership in our profession and mentorship not only with me but with the many colleagues who were privileged to get to know and work with her.” D.S.