From local and sustainable to keto, gluten-free or kid-friendly, she’s in tune with trends. She intimately understands what it takes to build a successful, REAL food brand. Consumers want food that tastes great, is simple and honestly good for their families.
Patricia has taken the opportunity to travel to see many farms, food factories, grocery stores and food industry headquarters. A few highlights include the:
- lentil, flax and canola farms of the Canadian prairies
- olive groves of Spain and the orange groves of Florida
- fields of peanuts in Georgia and almonds in California
- potato farms and the world’s largest french fry factory in Idaho
- massive assembly plants for ready-to-eat meals in Richmond, Virginia
- Johnson and Wales culinary school in Providence, Rhode Island
- natural foods industry in Colorado including the Celestial Seasonings headquarters and many food retailers in Boulder
- General Mills World Headquarters and THE Betty Crocker test kitchen in Minneapolis
- Kraft Canada headquarters
All of this touring has provided very valuable perspective on what consumers want!
If you require any of these for your genuinely healthy food products, please contact Patricia:
- Sound and catchy copy for food packaging
- Delicious recipes and ideas for consumer materials, websites or product labels
- Creative, practical meal plans or product usage ideas
- A credible, informed media spokesperson for PR campaigns
- A dynamic speaker for events
- Strong contacts in the food, nutrition and grocery world
Patricia has assisted many innovative companies whose products include fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds, vegetable oils, tofu, fish, whole grains, frozen vegetables, water, yogurt and more.
Patricia led a team of over 100 dietitians offering nutrition tours and on site programs in grocery stores throughout western Canada. She also served as the founding Chair of Canada’s first Retail Dietitians Advisory Group.